Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
SigSkate is a website for all you can know about figure skating and more. Sig stands for half of my name Signe and Skate is because the website will be designed for the figure skating network. SigSkate is going to be a fun, creative and most importantly easy access to information about figure skating.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
The logo will be used on business cards, flyers, and most particularly on my website. The logo should be fun, catchy, while having a professional appeal.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
The target audience is the figure skating network, and anyone who wants to learn more about skating...for example parents of prospective skaters, people who want to get caught up with events in figure skating.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
The colors red, purple, pink in contrast with black and white for the blade maybe.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
An absolute must is something to do with a skating blade. There should be something related to figure skating, so a blade with toe picks.
No Files Added