What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
LED Signs, Neon Signs, Other Signs
Describe the target audience for your logo
Small business owners buying signs on the internet that they will install themselves. Products range from windowfront "open signs" to large (15"x78") scrolling LED signs.
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
In terms of signs for small business, Bright Signs are:
I don't want any of that "literally" in the logo, but rather to evoke those ideas through design.
Style and Concept
What logo styles do you like (text only, image only, text and image, etc.)?
Image + Text
IMPORTANT: The logo must be simple, and should work if drawn in only black and white!
What colors do you want to see in your logo?
Open to ideas, but again, I'm looking for "simple". The sign industry seems to be dominated by red, blue.
What colors do you NOT want to see in your logo?
Would like the logo to use a small number of colors. Sticking to primary colors would likelyu be best. Again, the logo has to look good even if drawn in 2 color black/white.
Where will your logo be used (print, website, etc.)?
Do you have other info or links you want to share?
Really looking for a timeless, simple logo that:
- Works well even if printed in only black and white ( not grayscale....2 color black/white)
- Recognizable and scalable. Works on small formats like a business card, or large formats like building signage
- Similar to the way Virgin works as a brand for sub-businesses (Virgin Airline, Virgin Music, etc)
Can be used a "parent brand" for a variety of sign websites:
- brightledsigns.com, a Bright Signs company
- neonsigns4you.com, a Bright Signs company
- lightboxsigns.com, a Bright Signs company
- carvedsign.com, a Bright Signs company
- DO NOT USE THE INITIALS "BS". THIS DOESN'T WORK WELL IN ENGLISH ( "BS" is synonymous with BULLSH*T )
No Files Added