Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Entertainment & Sports
About Your Company
The Cages will provide a training experience for individual volleyball players, similar to that of a batting cage. With pro volleyball headed to the USA and the growth of sand volleyball, our target audience is ever expanding. We’re interested in helping a seventh grade girl improve her game to see the court a little more during season, just as much as we want to help a college player break into a professional career. We want to help players level up, whatever that means to them. Currently, there is not a way for a volleyball player to practice alone. If you want to practice passing, hitting, or defense, you have to bring a friend. The Cages are going to be a game changer in more ways than one.
Screen / Digital
Preferred Logo Style
Colors to Explore
Top 3 Things
enticing, empowering, encouraging
I like the tagline - "level up." It does not have to be used anywhere, but it's the idea behind the cages - help any player get to the next level. The cheesy and over used quote of "there are no traffic jams on the extra mile" always comes to mind when working on my project. To get better, to "level up" you have to put in the work, even when it's hard.
No Files Added