Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
Our company was just puchased and we want to create a logo which resembles our old one - except with a little change. The owner of the company is a former Air Force Pilot and he would like the logo to reflect that. His idea is something like: the bottom and top of the "S" in Sharpest could look like a jet - the "V" in Vision could have a jet on the top of the right side of the "V".
You can see a copy of our old logo on our website....diamondvision.com.
Here is what the new logo should say......
It's All About Trust.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
We do laser vision correction - it reduces the need for contacts & glasses.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
We must have the jet "effect"
No Files Added