Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
Freelance designer which has had this purchase green lit.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We require a logo for an Irish Pub. The main text will be "Shamrock" with a less dominant "Irish Pub" text. The dominant image will be a Shamrock/Clover. It should not be funny or comic looking (but at the same time not as serious as a funeral). It should be elegant and *can* incorporate a sense of Irish heritage (celtic design style).
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Tourists / the Pub Crowd
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
We'd like to keep things open before focusing too much on certain references.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
Please see "Here is what we need".
No Files Added