Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
Learning to Speak. Speaking to Learn
What is your industry?
Education and Universities
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
1) Speaking and learning happen together and complement one another
2) The logo should be clear but also clever ... maybe requiring another look to get the meaning.
3) The objective of the project is for students to learn how to deliver original oral presentations that demonstrate understanding of the topic by explaining, analyzing, or arguing specific concepts, ideas, images, music, or texts. So the could help convey that.
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
image & text
Should show how speaking & learning work together perhaps in cyclical manner.
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
- University website - http://sewanee.edu/
- Examples of current admissions publications - http://issuu.com/sewanee
- Admissions video showing voice, mood, and style https://vimeo.com/107746658
- This is part of a Quality Enhancement Plan (QEP) at the University of the South.
- QEP and The University of the South will be added to the documents where the logo appears. They DO NOT need to be included in the logo.
-The Universitys colors
PANTONE 268 (purple)
PANTONE: 1235 (yellow)
- Attached are samples of what other schools have done.
No Files Added