Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
The firm needs four (4) edgy yet respectable custom logos, including one (1) MAIN parent logo and three (3) SUB brand variations, as follows:
1. Revolt Ware (parent development firm), primary colors = black/gray/white
2. RhythmRevolt.com (online music social marketplace), color = orange
3. ReelRevolt.com (online video social marketplace), color = red
4. ShutterRevolt.com (online photography social marketplace), color = blue
ALL THREE SUB-BRAND LOGOS MUST FOLLOW A CENTRAL THEME to fit within one brand portfolio underneath Revolt Ware. They must look good together AND as stand-alone brands.
The Revolt Ware team is keen on one particular design idea (although we welcome your unique vision too): Tattered battle flags/banners of varying colors symbolizing a rough but successful revolt!
Format = vector (IA and/or EPS)
Theme = somewhat edgy but clean and legible
Palette = black, gray, white
You can use exotic RGB blends (3D effects, shading, detail) but we must also receive clean, flat, vector versions for various production methods like embroidery, silkscreen, stamping.
Revolt Ware is a parent-brand name representing two distinct but related businesses:
A: Web Services.
Target Market = large ad agencies and companies > $100m annual revenue.
The services side of the firm operates globally under the parent-brand name Revolt Ware. It provides industry-leading web development and consulting services to ad agencies and corporations wanting cutting-edge interactive capabilities for richer Internet marketing and communications with their publics.
B: Web Solutions
Target Market = businesses/individuals looking to buy/sell independent creative work, ages 15-35.
The solutions side of Revolt Ware develops and manages unique websites that enable independent individuals to market and sell their own creations, similar to how MySpace empowers independent musicians. Revolt Ware operates a total of seven separate sites under sub-brand names.
The Revolt Ware identity is meant to symbolize breaking free of traditional/standard/corporate web structures and business systems, with tools that favor and empower the individual/community.
Architecture = parent-brand with stand-alone sub-brands on the solutions side
Objective = conceptually flexible for diverse business and creative markets
Proposition = Industry-leading online tools/systems
Personality = extreme tech savoir-faire plus friendly community energy
Positioning = expert web development and/or web community partner
Common thread = value-added resource
Thank you in advance for sharing your artistic skills.
No Files Added