Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
Service 360 Partners, LLC
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
1. This is a professional services firm, consulting with major corporations, so confidence, trust, professionalism need to be communicated.
2. The term 360 conveys a complete view, precision, panoramic, completeness, and clarity - think through these words as you create designs.
3. And while we want the logo to be professional, we do want to see some fun, creativity applied - the 360 degree imagery can be highly interesting - think views, compass, precision, angles - all these things can be played off the term 360.
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
Image and Text
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
I have included a word document with some additional thoughts - please read it (very short) - it may help give extra insight into what we are looking for.
No Files Added