Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
San Pedro Caf & Pastry Shop
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
1) The Cafe decor is partly antique (think tufted antique sofa and traditional chandelier) and partly modern (like what you might get from IKEA) and we would like to carry this theme over to our logo. Perhaps you would call this a "timeless" look and feel.
2) The logo should ooze a very welcoming feel since the area where the Cafe is in has very high pedestrian traffic. Ideally, it will catch attention of passers-by.
3) Can I say "affordable elegance" without sounding impossible? We would like to appear elegant, but our prices are quite competitive with the local neighborhood. We are located in a university district and want to attract the university crowd, so it is critical that we do not present an overly-elegant logo that gives people the wrong impression. On the other hand, we don't want a logo that gives off the impression that we cater specifically to students, since there are lots of businesses in the area as well.
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
1) EITHER Image & text OR Text only
2) As you can see from the images I uploaded, we are fans of rounded or circular logos. We are open to alternative options if you think you have a better option for us.
3) The logos are titled based on the attribute we most liked about them. Please have a look! Obviously, not all of these attributes need to be included in the logos you present to us. They merely serve as examples of our taste.
4) The image titled "Stamp" is to let you know that we would appreciate designs that could easily be made into a stamp for future marketing purposes. This of course, may mean limiting the usage of colors for the logo, which is quite alright with us.
5) The image titled "Tufted Sofa" is a picture of one of the actual sofas we are going to be using in the Cafe. Maybe this will give you further inspiration.
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
Our Cafe is located in a neighborhood called San Pedro Montes de Oca in San Jose, Costa Rica on a street right outside of the Universidad de Costa Rica called "Calle de la Amargura" (literally translated as Bitterness Street). It is not important to include this information in the logo, but perhaps it will further inspire you in some way.
No Files Added