Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
I am a writer who has published in all sorts of great magazines (BusinessWeek, Travel & Leisure, Wired, Outside) and am launching a specialized custom content development / turnkey publication (online and offline) company servicing non-profits and academic institutions. I like simple, super clean content. And I want a logo that says that. The name of the company is Ghost Content
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
A logo for my new company. Ideally, something that I can run as a header on a Website (so think big). I want it be newsy, science-looking, techie but still very clean and concise -- no crazy Radar-like designs, please.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Universities, non-profits (focusing on sciences and research)
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
No garish colors. Black is OK but no pinks, bright greens, or other technicolors.
No Files Added