Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
1) LoveSex is about loving sex using sexual arousal products in a fun, creative, and exploratory way, and NOT in a pornographic nature.
2) The logo will represent sexual health products in a sophisticated manner that simultaneously reflects the approachability of the products (and does not intimidate). The products mostly consist of lingerie-type products with built in pleasure features. We are NOT looking for an Agent Provocateur-style logo that represents ultra high end. Please see image for example of what not to aim for.
3) The memorable logo design will be matched by the memorable experience using the products.
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
1) Image + text OR text only
2) We are fans of rounded or circular logos or rounded elements within the logo (symbols of unity, connectedness, and well, love). We are open to alternative options if you think you have a better option for us.
3) The attached example logos are titled based on the attributes we liked about them. Please have a look! Obviously, not all of these attributes need to be included in the logos you present to us. They merely serve as examples of our taste. The file named 'Example_Gold and Memorable' is for a business card design, but we really liked the incorporation of the gold foil look.
4) Our products all incorporate a vibrant gold color in them, so we would like to incorporate this color into our logo as well. See the image titled Red and Gold Trim for an example. The primary color palate for our products consists of: gold, black, red, and white. Please feel free to incorporate any variety of these colors into the logo as you see best fit. However, please note that we would prefer that all logos submitted use up to three colors.
5) Product designs are partially inspired by elements of the 1920s Flapper era (I.e. fringe) and elaborate designs of Hindu Indian fabrics/dcor (rich color and strong use of embroidery detail). This may be useful insight for your design.
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
We look forward to receiving your submissions. If you have any questions or would like some clarification, please do not hesitate to ask!
No Files Added