Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
TagPerch / Protecting your Security (nested subtitle)
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
1. Cyber competence. This should look very cutting-edge, tech-savvy, etc.
2. Reliability. Nothing playful or "cute" - we work with large corporations around the country and wish to communicate our seriousness.
3. Distinctive. We want our logo to be memorable, but still simple and clean.
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
The emphasis should be on sleek, sans serif text. We're open to the possibility of a small, simple graphic that communicates something about cyber security and complements the text, but it should be very understated. The use of geometric figures could work well. Two colors should be used (we think one for "Tag" and one for "Perch"): Green (R139,G197,B65) and Blue (R0,G183,B227). The subtitle ("Protecting your Security") should be in one of those colors as well.
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
These are the logos of some of our partners and competitors: http://www.solutionary.com/index/partner..., http://img.en25.com/EloquaImages/clients..., http://ww1.prweb.com/prfiles/2008/08/26/..., http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en..., http://www.saferinternetday.org/image/jo...
We would like our logo to be fairly similar (ie simple, sans serif text-base, sleek).
No Files Added