Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
Art without having to be an artist - journaling in the margins
It's okay to marker, glitter and stamp in your scriptures.
Create a heart like His (God) through art.
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
No reference to God. No crosses or churches. Somehow if the book could look like a Bible without having the word Bible anywhere.
I attached my own first drawing. It does not have to look like this...just a starting point for me and for you.
No Files Added