Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
Food and Beverage
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
quality, simplicity, and feshness
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
-a circle shape logo -a spring form pan incorporated into design, it can be a combination of text and image, my cheesecakes have 3 layers, so if the text copy, color, or design have 3 layers that might work. I like the "criss cross" pattern and metal look of the bottom of spring form pans as background or inside the text font.
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
i'm a local small business in oceanside ca, i want my logo to be basic, but maybe small detail here and there. im open to color, but not too much or color that are too bold.
No Files Added