Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Games & Recreational
About Your Company
Scoops Lacrosse is a place where younger kids ages 4-9 can learn to play lacrosse and have fun
Screen / Digital
Preferred Logo Style
Image + Text
Colors to Explore
Top 3 Things
Lacrosse, Playful, Cool
The Scoops Lacrosse logo should represent a new, fun lacrosse brand that is cool, playful, and competitive. This logo should appeal to younger kids (ages 6-12) wanting to get involved with the sport of Lacrosse.
A few additional thoughts to take into consideration. It would be cool if the logo had a kid retro look, perhaps even some 80's colors or something but definitely not necessarry. I envision this logo as something adults would love to own a hat or a t-shirt, or even a rounded bumper sticker for that matter. Also, not specific direction but I do like the idea of the 2x o's in scoops being lacrosse balls - or perhaps like the idea of the last S in Scoops potentially being a lacrosse stick that underlines the word Scoops.
Logo should be inviting to kids but also cool enough that parents want to wear the t-shirt. and hat
No Files Added