Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
Scent is the first Personal BI platform, that means it helps people collect their data and looks for patterns in their daily activity, with the goal of creating actionable insights to enable them to make better decisions (those last three words are the point: make better decisions)
A concept for logo that came up is the idea is to help people see "invisible" things / patterns, but again this is just one idea - we are open to others!
Our target Audience at this stage and people that are tech savvy, think San Francisco...
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
I was thinking of a text based logo, but if you have an idea for an interesting symbol or something - we are really very open to creative directions.
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
You can pop by are temp site www.algoscent.com,
Read more about us, it's really interesting (+ you'll be able to say that you read about Scent, before it launched...;-)
[No need to pay attention to the logo, I made in in Keynote]
No Files Added