Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
1. ScaleBase enables organizations to instantly respond and adapt to dynamic business requirements.
2. ScaleBase offers a simple solution that dynamically manages and scales your MySQL database to meet the demands of your business.
3. ScaleBase delivers real time elasticity, increases availability and improves capacity planning all without requiring any changes to your existing infrastructure.
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
All. I would like the loge to Show Scale and Speed...perhaps in the way the Lumigent Technologies logo does. Maybe an arrow that begins under the word and goes through it? ThinkFedex, but softer. I like soft curves, not harsh angles. Also, maybe the two parts of the name "Scale" + Base" can have two type and/or color treatments the way the TrackVia does. I also want the "B" capitalized: ScaleBase.
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
I like VoltDB, but would still like to see scale and/or an arrow added. The circle arrow in ScaleArc is too cheesey.I think the Hadapt log shows speed and data.
No Files Added