Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Who are you?
We Are Bringing Down the Cost of Health Care One Lab Test at a Time!
Direct Access Lab Testing
The Missing Piece of Your Healthcare Puzzle
A growing number of consumers are discovering a new way to take charge of their health and healthcare expensesdirect-access-testing. Direct-access-testing (DAT), also known as direct-to-consumer (DTC) testing, is laboratory testing that is ordered by the patient rather than by a physician, as has traditionally been the case. Whether you are uninsured, dealing with high deductibles, monitoring HSA expenditures or simply require confidential lab testing, SaveOnLabs helps you to keep more money in your pocket by providing access to self-paid medical lab tests at savings of 50 - 80% off standard physician-requested rates.
What do you need?
a great logo to use on our website and brochures
Who Is Your Audience?
health care users. underinsured. people without health insurance.
No Files Added