Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
Underwoods Fine Jewellers
What is your industry?
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
1. High End, Custom Designed Diamond and Gemstone Jewellery
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
This probably won't help, but it is the only one we could find that had any appeal.
We can't find many designs to look at that appeal to us. We do like the one below because the viewer immediately understand that the company is a jeweller from the graphic alone. We like the shading in the letters for use on the web, but don't know how this would work for print or hotstamping of packaging.
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
Our logo was created over 20 years ago with a basic font, a clip art diamond, and a sharpie marker. We need updating on the font and font placement but the owner of the company wants to keep the diamond and its odd extra angles on the left. He might be willing to change if something knocks his socks off.
We're paying for a new logo. We have to. That is why we need your help!
Our boss is 40+ years in the jewellery business and doesn't see any problems with our current logo, but we know it is because he can't image anything else. Our current logo has the world's most boring font (one of the original 6 fonts on the first computers, I think.) We don't have any original artwork. Every printer or sign maker is asked to "just do something similar" which results in different versions for everything and no brand consistency. We are a high end, custom manufacturer of diamond engagement rings, future family heirlooms, stunning gemstone jewellery. We take tremendous pride in our design and workmanship. We are meticulous. You would never know this from our various slapped together logos. Please help us brand for the future!
- our colours are black and gold
- we need to be able to separate our logo components so that we can create a logo image that will fit inside the tops of our ring boxes. Currently we just use the word(s) "Underwoods" or "Underwoods Jewellers". The company was never able to isolate the diamond.
- we need black and white versions of our logo for certain media/print needs
- the logo will go on our signage, shopping bags, inside of jewellery boxes, letters
Any diamond used needs to have proper facets and girdle.
No Files Added