Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
Sarah's Great Day!
What is your industry?
Entertainment and Sports
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
Fun Spunky Loveable
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
Image (illustration of Sarah) + text (Sarah's Great Day!)
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
Yes, please see our show on the internet to get a vision of Sarah. www.unitedmedianow.com. You can also view all our episodes on Sarah's YouTube Channel, Sarah's Great Day. In my mind I'm thinking of an illustrated or cartoon figure of Sarah wearing an apron and cute jeans and shirt and a spoon in one hand, tapping on Sarah's Great Day like a fairy. So maybe some stars coming out of where the spoon is tapping. But I'm open to lots of ideas. This has always been in my mind. FYI - Sarah has Down syndrome.She also has the most beautiful color of red hair. Auburn
No Files Added