Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
Sanity Office Services
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
I want my logo to be perceived in the same ways I would like my business to be perceived:
- Unique |
While still being. . .
- Detail Oriented
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
I prefer an image + text logo, however if you can come up with something creative and eye catching that is text only I am completely open to the idea. I do not want a logo that only consists of an image.
I really like the style of the logos at this link: http://www.psdeluxe.com/articles/inspira.... I specifically like the logos here that have done a great job of playing on words in the company name (IE. sanity, in my case).
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
- Logo should be simple, clean, modern, and most importantly eye catching
- Would really like for my logo to have an emphasis on sanity either through an image or text
- I would be interested in seeing a play on the acronym SOS, but not at all required and completely open to ideas excluding this
- Please visit my website at www.sanityofficeservices.com for a better understanding of what my business does. Do NOT pull ideas from the colors or design style on my website it will be 100% re-branded within the next few months!
- I have included a file that I have put together showing color schemes I am interested in. Out of the color schemes shown in that file the 4th from the top is my favorite. However, I am open to new color ideas.
Thank you so much for taking the time to check out my listing! I look forward to working with each of you! Good luck! :)
No Files Added