Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
Sandino Brothers Coffee
What is your industry?
Food and Beverage
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
1. Quality: We sell quality Nicaraguan coffee beans (either green beans or roasted)
2. Heritage: Two brothers operate the company, one resides in Nicaragua while the other brother resides in the USA. This is family-traded coffee. We want to communicate heritage, the fact these two brothers are fifth-generation coffee growers and that all aspects of the process are in the hands of these two professional brothers.
3. Trust: The coffee beans are shade-grown at a high altitude in the Nicaraguan highlands and harvested with traditional methods. The origin of the coffee beans is traceable as they all come from one plantation and are not mixed with other coffee beans.
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
Image and text
Spanish colonial font (a cursive and ornate S for Sandino) similar to a royal wax seal.
We are open to a variety of color schemes but green and red (for the colors of the coffee bush and ripe coffee grape) or light blue and white (the colors of the Nicaraguan flag).
If in black and white, needs a great deal of contrast.
We are trying to convey:
heritage (fifth generation coffee growers);
brothers (one in Nicaragua, one in USA);
link between grower and consumer;
traditional farming methods (no machines, hand-picked, shade-grown, organic fertilizers);
small production, micro-lot;
family oriented company;
land of lakes, oceans, volcanoes;
Spanish Colonial traditions (cities like Granada, Nicaragua);
Spanish Colonial arches, doorways, ornate wrought-iron gates and railings;
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
1.We do not currently have a logo
2. We will use this logo for packages of green or roasted coffee beans, business cards, coffee mugs, t-shirts, brochures, websites, etc.
3. If we like this logo, we will continue with website, brochures, labeling, etc.
No Files Added