Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
San Francisco Locals Guide
What is your industry?
Food and Beverage
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
San Francisco knowledgeable
Food knowledgeable, particularly San Francisco food
Travel and activity knowledgeable
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
text and image - I will probably be using the Bucket theme on Word Press with Google font Muli as the content area. Secondary fonts are Monseratt and Pacifico (I like Pacifico as a logo.) I like the concept of a place setting and a familiar illustration of San Francisco being put together, but I am not committed to this idea and would encourage artists to come up with a way to deliver the concept of San Francisco AND food expertise through a logo.
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
I am a food and wine writer/blogger based in San Francisco, but I travel a lot. I know a lot about wine and will include posts on that. I also will have a 'things and places to try' tab and a 'things to do' tab so that I can take advantage of writing about activities other than food. I will be leveraging social media. Although generating revenue would be nice, my main objectives are to generate influence in the SF food scene and to generate a large following.
No Files Added