Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
You must be approved to view or participate in this project.
NDA RequiredYou agree not to talk about this project with anyone else.
Closed GalleryYou will be able to see only your entries.
Portfolio UseYou may use your entries in your portfolio.
The project is to create a logo that combines the image of two salmon companies that farms fish on the southern Patagonia who are building a processing plant together to handle their production from the Patagonia, this companies are Blumar and Multiexport please check their web sites to see their current image and message