Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
Health Care and Biotech
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
run3D is a spin-out company of the University of Oxford and our logo needs to portray a technical but sporty image. We are a specialised biomechanics service for the prevention and treatment of musculoskeletal injuries. We use advanced infra-red motion capture technology and world leading computer software to quantify the way a person is running and identify anomalies in their gait. The technology is the same as that used in the film industry for CGI characters. Our team consists of biomechanical engineers, medical doctors, surgeons and physiotherapists.
We want a simple but memorable design which can be used for all marketing and promotional material: online/website, sponsorship of sports teams (training kit), advertising (posters, video), business cards etc. Our target market extends from mass participation runners to elite level athletes and athletic teams. We are based in the UK but will expand to Europe. The colour scheme should be largely (or completely) Oxford blue (dark blue).
The top three things we want to communicate are:
3. An advanced medical technology grounded in research, providing advice and diagnosis not available through conventional physiotherapy/athletic trainers.
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
Image + text
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
Our current website and logo- both soon to be updated:
No Files Added