Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
Entertainment and Sports
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
It's for a theater piece about identity -- mainly Jewish identity.
i do NOT want to use a Hebrew-looking font
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
text plus image OR text only this show has elements of comedy but is mainly serious. i have thought of a simple caricature of me, perhaps in an old fashioned Elmer Fudd hunting hat (there's a hunting scene in the show) or some sort of "rugged" yarmulke. but i'm wide open
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
No Files Added