Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
RSR is a fund raising and event planning company that hails from Chicago.Two years ago RSR came together and decided to take advantage of the compromised economy and marketing departments that were leveling their internal staff positions. It seemed that corporations and politicians all needed a cost effective, expert approach to solving the daunting task of campaign fundraising and event management.
These three strong and resourceful womenCa developed a value proposition that included Making the small to the big an easy thing to scale and to this day still have a failure is not an option policy when it comes to pulling something really big off successfully.
The threesome are highly accomplished in the fundraising and campaign management arena and are looking to build their credibility to scale into the corporate and non-for-profit arenas throughout 2010.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
A logo that embodies the spirit of what RSR stands for.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Politicians, Campaign Managers, CMOs and Brand Managers
WE LIKE THESE EXAMPLES:
Inclusive, Seasoned, Approachable, Bold, Realistic
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE THIS IN OUR PIECE:
A logo that will resonate with politicians as well as corporate brand managers and CMOs.
No Files Added