Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
Advertising and Marketing
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
1. RP4 (this is the main component of the image the logo stands for Right Place Pack Price Profit)
2. Each element of the "P's". The text to be show for Place, Pack Price, Profit (on right hand side)
3. A visual image after each "P" on the right had side
Place is to represent "Channel"... an image of "small supermarket" (even just a line drawing)
Price is to represent the "price" of the product.... image of the "euro symbol"
Pack is to represent the size of a "box" of cereal.... mage of a box of cereal(even just a line drawing of a box with small font text "cereal")
Profit is to represent "profit"... image of a few "money notes"
And last, I would like to be able to split the logo to two pieces
1. RP4 (alone)
2. Place, pack, price and profit (with images)
I have attached a drawing but please be creative with your solutions.
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
I like this logo as it is clean and also shows 4 seperate element
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
I like the modern font and colour (liht blue) there are two logos below (click right on the page)
No Files Added