Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
We're a Brooklyn-based group of web developers who build great products using the Ruby on Rails web application framework. We offer services around rapid application prototyping, project rescue, staff training and augmentation, code review and full site development.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We want to buy a logo for our brochure site and for our business cards. We'd like to see a small graphical element alongside a simple "roundpegs" text element.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Early stage web companies seeking to rapidly turn their ideas into shippable software, established companies who require a product defined, constructed and launched, technology managers who seek staff training, augmentation and project rescue services including code review and analysis.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
No Files Added