Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Food & Beverage
About Your Company
We are opening an Italian Restaurant in North Carolina. It will be like walking into Grandma's parlor for sunday dinner. The target audience is anyone who loves to eat. The Name of the restaurant is Rose & Daisy. Those were the names of my two Italian Grandmothers. It will be furnished with big comfy chairs and tables - tapestries on the walls - Tuscany gold covered walls. There is a fireplace in the room - deep mahogony chair rails and flooring. We want people to come and enjoy a big bowl of homemade pasta with a canoli for dessert - all homemade in our kitchen. The rose should look like the rose in our logo from our event hall that is next door - The Landmark 1896. One of your creatives did the beautiful logo
Screen / Digital
Preferred Logo Style
Image + Text
Colors to Explore
Rose & Daisy
Top 3 Things
Warmth, Family, Good Food,
Please make the rose the same as in the attached file - I would also like to see the lantern if possible