Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Software & Technology
About Your Company
RoboDNA makes MIDI software used by DJs, sound engineers, music producers, and musicians to control synthesizers, drum machines, and other musical instruments which generate music sequences and beats. ( MIDI = Musical Instrument Digital Interface )
Our software is also used to control live show effects such as lights, pyrotechnics and stage robotics.
Our target market includes tech-savy teenagers and adults who could be characterized under the 'Rockstar or Monster energy drink', or Video Gamer type of 'cool kid' segment. They are often programmers, spending most of their time online and emersed in technology. A typical user can be envisioned as an up-and-coming music producer, frequenting sites such as Twitch.tv or YouTube, watching live streams of Dr.Disrespect play Call Of Duty or Deadmau5 recording MIDI sequences in his home studio. They wear their brands on hoodies, t-shirts and hats. They use their Mac or PC to make hip hop or electronic beats, and use music software such as Ableton Live and Logic Pro.
To help with design ideas, note that some of our Existing Marketing and Branding terms borrow from the DNA sciences, for example:
- Taking from the term 'DNA Sequence', Our roboDNA software produces 'RoboDNA MIDI Sequences'
- Taking from the term 'DNA Sample', our roboDNA software triggers 'RoboDNA MIDI samples'
- Taking from the term 'DNA Code', our roboDNA software is written in 'RoboDNA Code'
- Taking from the term 'DNA DoubleHelix', our roboDNA sotware has a 'RoboDNA Double Helix Protocol' for network communications.
We are looking for all ideas,
The logo or logo variations must:
- Be simple, expressive, but more edgy and aggressive than soft and light. ( Rock star, bad attitude is ok )
- Have variations ( with or without text ) to work as a home screen or desktop, and app launch icon
- Be usable as a full logo ( with text ) for 'top left' header logo for web apps.
- Work on light and dark backgrounds
- Have a variation to work as a favorite web browser icon
The logo may incorporate a combination of all or any; DNA theme, robotics/automation theme, and synthesizer or music theme. We are open to any creative idea. eg including styles borrowing from 1950's robotics, 1980's robotics, futuristic 2040 robotics etc.
The logo MAY:
- Work as both roboDNA or RoboDNA as 1 word, and also robo dna or Robo DNA as 2 words
Brain Storming Key words:
Robot, robotic, automation, synthesizers, beats, drum machine, analog, digital music, MIDI, MIDI 2.0, dj, robotic dj, analog synthesizers, electronic music, modular synthesizer, MIDI controller, virtual MIDI controller, Cloud, Artificial Intelligence, DNA sequences, DNA code ( software code ), DNA Double Helix Protocol.
RoboDNA at http://robodna.com
Screen / Digital
Preferred Logo Style
Image + Text
Colors to Explore
Top 3 Things
Technology, Music, Control
No Files Added