Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
I already drawn out my logo. I would like the logo to be touched up and perfected. The lines are not even. I tried changing colors using the paint bucket and the logo space gets patchy. I'm looking for my logo to be uniform which will make it easier for me to change the colors without the patchiness. The font I'm using is Apple Gothic(which I like). I need to use a font that is royalty free. Both sides of the logo should be in symmetry.
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
I'd like Four Version:
1. one with logo and font together double border.
2.one with logo double border no font.
3. One with logo and font single border
4. one with logo single border no font. I will attach the logos for you to see. Please be have them vectorized and in Jpeg form. Because I do plan on having stationary in the future. Thanks
Colors and be black and white .. or whatever color design you think looks cool. lets play with it.
If you have any questions please contact me .
Please include the logo with the name and one without. The photos should be self explanatory
No Files Added