Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
River Lake Church
What is your industry?
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
simplicity - hope - excellence
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
image + text
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
I do not want anything religious in this logo - no cross or halo or clouds or anything like that. We are looking for a clean logo where if the word 'church' wasn't a part of it you wouldn't even think it was a church.
I like this simplicity of the logo and how the word church isn't really a part of the logo - http://newspring.cc/
Again, this is an example of a logo where the word church is below and while part of the logo, the word 'thrive' could be pulled out and put other places no problem - http://thrivechurch.cc/
Another simple design - http://marshill.com/
this one is ok also - http://www.nwoods.org/
No Files Added