Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
About Your Company
We provide incredibly fiber-to-the-home internet services to homes Arkansas & Tennessee. Our internet speed is one Gigabit and we offer a very simple package: 1 price, 1 speed, no hidden or extra fees. We need a logo that connects with people that are looking for the fastest internet at a price they can afford - simple as that. We want to display speed, modernism, fun, playful, strong, reliable, etc.
Screen / Digital
Preferred Logo Style
Image + Text
Colors to Explore
Top 3 Things
Internet, Fiber, Fast
We want to steer clear of purples, blues, greens and yellows unless we are doing a "rainbow" color pallette which is an option and would be welcome. We like fun, friendly fonts, bold and powerful, but not corporate or tight. We like san serifs.