Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Who Are We?
John Morley Presentations has been established for over 25 Years and specialise in the supply of Long Service and Presentation Awards.
JMP provide a personalised service to Companies who wish to award their employees for a multitude of reasons ranging from:
- Celebrating the anniversary/ length of time an employee has served at a Company
- Personal achievements
- Target rewards
Our clients range from small businesses to multi-national corporations. We pride ourselves on listening to our clients needs and compiling a scheme suited to these needs, offering value for money and quality of gifts and presentations.
JMP is a traditional Company but is aiming to appeal to the more modern audience by offering an online point system services where recipients can log-in and pick their gift from an extensive online catalogue of gifts. The website will offer over 1,500 products ranging from traditional clocks and watches to modern electrical, high quality brands to everyday household essentials. This is a log-in only site for the employees receiving an award and not for the general public
Awards are currently chosen through a customised catalogue or the client requests a specific gift or reward.
What Do We Need?
John Morley Presentations needs a new logo to represent Rewarding Memories. Rewarding Memories is the brand name of our new online points system and also our personalised catalogues sales tools offered to clients to communicate and supply gifts to employees.
The logo needs to comply with our traditional, personal, family run business persona whilst capturing our new modern approach to Long Service and Presentation Rewards (our online points system site).
The JMP colours are:
Blue: Pantone Reference: 2935
Grey: Pantone Reference: 877
These colours can be used or colours that complement/blend/match these will also be welcomed.
The logo will be used on our website and also on our catalogues. John Morley Presentations is the Company and Rewarding Memories is the brand for our sales tool.
Our Target Audience:
Our clients are both male and female. Our typical rewards range from 5 years of service to 40 years so the recipients age range is extensive. We have found that people are going into work at a younger age and staying with their employer for longer so the age range of recipients being rewarded is expanding.
JMP deals with many Companies in many different sectors of work.
What We Would Like/Would Not Like:
- The name Rewarding Memories must be included
- Optional JMP to be included - but not over emphasised. Would like to see a logo with and without the JMP
- A logo that matches our current colour scheme, whether it uses our current colours or colours that match/blend/compliment our current colours.
- No floral flourishes to be used in the logo
- Must represent our traditional values whilst capturing our new modern outlook on Long Service, Rewards and Recognition Schemes.
Long Service, Rewards, Recognition, Incentives, Motivation, Traditional, Family Run, Warm, Friendly, Quality of Service, Loyal, Tailored, Customer Focused, Passionate, Product Driven, Personal.
No Files Added