Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
retail technology partners
What is your industry?
Consulting and Professional Services
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
1. modern (not stuffy) 2. simplicity 3. omnichannel (our company takes into account mobile, web, social media channels, in addition to traditional brick and mortar)
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
image + text
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
I am attaching two sample images that I like. First, "germansample" is one that I pulled from German website with a similar name. They are called "Retail Technology", but my company will be called "Retail Technology Partners". However, I really LOVE the lower case letters, I love the use of the blue and gray. If possible, I would like to see some variations on this but using my company name, I would like to avoid a direct rip-off, but if it is similar, I would definitely be OK with that. The second image, "yellowcircle" to me represents the philosophy driving my consulting company. The fact that so many forces are converging on retailers today is something that I'd like to use technology to help retailers solve. But this yellow circle is too busy, perhaps a simplified version of this?
No Files Added