Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
The logo is for our literary consulting company, ResultSource, Inc. We are a boutique literary firm that helps authors get their business and self help books written, sold to a publisher and then launched to the marketplace.
Our primary customers are the authors who write the books and do the public speaking.
Our secondary customer are the publishers who buy the book projects, the speaker's bureaus who sign up our authors to speak, the newspapers (WSJ, NYT) and magazines (Business Week, Fast Company, etc) who feature or review the author's book.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We are looking for a font treatment for "ResultSource". We will need a version that has "ResultSource, Inc" in it as well. Mostly we use the "Inc" because we refer to us as "RSI". Instead of a logo we want a version of the initials "RSI" as our logo. So simply - here is the list:
1. ResultSource (font treatment)
2. ResultSource, Inc (font treatment)
3. RSI (font treatment as our logo)
We favor the "Result" in "ResultSource" to be bold (or thicker) than the "Source". We also favor the "Result" to be in blue and the "Source" to be in a form of cool gray. The "RSI" should be in blue. We favor the blue
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Our primary clients map are the following:
1. Existing authors who want to use us for their next book launch
2. Agents and publishers who will recommend us to authors
3. Publicists who will recommend us to authors
We want to convey that our name is everything. We are all about results. This is why it is important to emphasize the bolding/thickening of the word Results (more than Source). It has to convey that we are experts and we will get the outcomes they need - when they need them. We don't make excuses - we just simply get the job done.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
We definitely favor helvetica font. We are all Apple users and appreciate clean design.
Here are the blues that we favor:
Websites we gravitate to are as follows:
We like them because they are text driven and clean.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
1. We must have "ResultSource" in one word
2. We don't want to see any cursive or italics
3. We don't want to stray from the blue and gray that are mentioned above
No Files Added