Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
Food and Beverage
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
MetroTables is an on-line and mobile application that allows:
1) Diners interested in making a restaurant reservation secure the best table at the best price at the desired time through a competitive bidding process.
2) Helps restaurants maximize revenues by maximizing seating utilization during off-peak hours and increasing prices during peak-hours.
3) Restaurants are able to increase / decrease prices in real time (offering a discount or surcharge on the bill) based on supply and demand dynamics of the market.
Diners post in their account their dining plans, and restaurants that are in the desired location and meet the dining criteria (cuisine, price, rating) are notified and given the option to bid for the reservation. Diner reviews offers received and when they select one the reservation is confirmed with the agreed terms (discount or surcharge on the bill).
The likely users of the application (at least initially) will be the young (under 35) urban tech-savvy, heavy smartphone user and price sensitive segment of the population.
The logo should be modern and should convey values such as amazing, cutting-edge technology, market drive solution, sophistication, easy to use, effective, thrilling, game changer, addictive, fun, high-tech, daring, creative, disruptive of the old ways.
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
The logo will be incorporated into the website and will also be used in digital as well as printed marketing materials.
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
I am considering adding a tagline to the logo, but have not yet made a final decision on what that tagline should be. A strong candidate is "Dining Empowered"
No Files Added