Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
World Policy Institute
What is your industry?
Publishing and Media
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
Global, Inclusive, Human-centric
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
Image + text, or text only
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
We are looking for new logo ideas for our organization!
World Policy Institute (a research institute and think tank), is repositioning itself as a brand that is forward-looking, diverse and inclusive, who is looking to educate policy makers on global issues without bias. WPI is realigning its branding to be the provider of smart and practical policy ideas. It aspires to put forward global perspectives, a variety of voices from diverse nationalities with a range of interests, providing a whole and balanced view.
We are looking for an updated, contemporary logo design. Our organization is "World Policy Institute(also see www.worldpolicy.org). We are seeking a variety of creative designs that are innovative, and reflect the repositioning efforts of the company as described above. This is an international company, with global staff tackling global issues, so we need a universal design that encompasses repositioning our new brand personality.
- Final design to include all files: EPS, Illustrator (layered, editable files), PNG, JPEG; white, greyscale, black, and colored versions of the logo.
No Files Added