Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
We also offer exciting and memorable reptile events. With many combinations of animals to choose from the parties never get boring. We do Birthday Parties, Boy Scout Events Classroom Presentations, Library Presentations, and After School Presentations.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We need a logo that is kid friendly and fun. It would be interesting to see designs that include a badge type look with maybe a cartoon lizard. I'm really fond of the web 2.0 look as well. Colors are appreciated.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Childeren, Schools, and Parents.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
Nothing too serious. Something fun, fresh and playful. Maybe a lizard in the logo. Green colors. Fun Font.
No Files Added