Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
I am starting a new web site to improve the process of finding and renting an apartment. The will involve components of crowd-sourcing information and using the latest technology to make the rental process easier. It will utilize crowd-sourced content, reviews, as well as extensive maps to make the process much better than it is currently.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
I need a logo for the new web site that will be present on all of our web properties and marketing materials. It will be the image that represents the brand.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
We will have two audiences that use the site. There will be the people renting apartments, and there will be the real estate agents and the landlords.
The audience renting an apartment we see to be in the 18-35 age range. We plan on targeting college students initially to build an audience. However, we also intend on marketing ourselves to landlords so it must appeal to an older crowd as well.
WE LIKE THESE EXAMPLES:
stackoverflow, redfin, gowalla
I like the simplicity of these logos. I like that stackoverflow and redfin give a small indication of what they're related to.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE THIS IN OUR PIECE:
I don't think there's anything we must have. We're very open to new ideas.
No Files Added