Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
Small Image and Text or Text Only
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
We are a customer service call center. We work in the financial industry, Our call center reps fund loans, answer questions and complaints, and they also are involved in collections.
We sometimes have to deal with disgruntled callers, so we like to project a feeling of calm, competence, helpful, supportive, available, etc.
We also offer support services (accounting, bookkeeping, management) to financial companies. (this is more of a business-to-business relationship)
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
All of our financial services customers will see our logo when they receive email from us.
Our customers are primarily middle class Americans who have money issues, have not established credit, or have low credit scores, and need a small loan.
The people who will mostly see our business cards, however, are others in our industry or in the marketing/sales industry.
This logo has to work on our website, email signature, and business cards.
**I have attached our current logo. Our company is being renamed, so we are re-branding with a new logo.
No Files Added