Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
We are a growing company that has been in business since 1980. It is requiring a creative and innovative logo design for a new website, business cards (will be double sided), stationary, signage and any advertising.
From Concept to Creation, Renaissance Group of Companies offers Creative Interior Design Solutions and Expertise to showcase your Home, Workplace or Property Investments. Renaissance Facility Maintenance Ltd and contracting services offers project management, specifications, ongoing building maintenance, coordination of suppliers, skilled trades people and design consultants to oversee the project at hand.
1. Renaissance Design and Decor - Note: (This is the most recent company) mainly catering to residential clients, offices and stores. Will provide consultations for renovations, design and re-design. product selection and personal shopping, paint color selection, made to order furniture and several lines of higher end designer accessories that will be in a small showroom and eventually be on a website for on-line shopping. This is just a basic rundown of design services to get the idea of the business combination.
2. Renaissance Contracting (Residential) This is the original company in business for over 25 years that provides residential painting for interior/exterior, renovations, millwork & custom cabinetry builds, drywall & finishing, sourcing materials & pressure washing.
3. Renaissance Facility Maintenance Ltd. (Corporate) Note: This is now the main company and caters to large corporate clients such as the Convention Center, the Sports Stadium, Various Malls (maintenance and seasonal display), Film Studios to name a few with ongoing contracts.
The company is Ltd, has full liability Insurance WCB approved with quality workmanship guaranteed with a crew of trade professionals.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We need a dynamic logo for the Parent Company below:
RGC - Renaissance Group of Companies
This means we need the Renaissance part of the Logo and Artwork to relate to the 3 titles below that we can also use thereafter by the printing company and web designer for Double sided business cards, double side advertising cards and also a website divided into 3 sections for the 3 individual groups and titles for the purpose of individuals working under these titles.
Renaissance Design & Dcor
Renaissance Facility Maintenance Ltd.
The RENAISSANCE logo design within the parent company Renaissance Group of Companies - RGC as shown above can also be used with the 3 separate entities.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Commercial and Residential Clients
The group of companies are related, however are 3 different business types providing varied services for Residential or Commercial Clients.
Here is a dictionary description of what Renaissance means:
S: (n) Renaissance, Renascence (the period of European history at the close of the Middle Ages and the rise of the modern world; a cultural rebirth from the 14th through the middle of the 17th centuries)
S: (n) rebirth, Renaissance, Renascence (the revival of learning and culture)
A rebirth or revival.
Of or being the style of architecture and decoration, based on classical models, that originated in Italy in the 15th century and continued throughout Europe up to the end of the 16th century.
WE LIKE THESE EXAMPLES:
I don't have samples, but am open to ideas as this seems to be the best option having already paid for a couple of designs outside of this company that are just not professional enough to take the company to the next level. I am impressed with what I have seen so far on the website, although there is nothing there to compare this type of business to!
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE THIS IN OUR PIECE:
There should be some Red within the design and generally go for earth tones or warm colors in varied hues.
Blue is out, as Vancouver is a rainy city and don't want trendy colors as this has to be more of a classic design and the word and meaning of Renaissance can be played upon in the concept. It can even be dramatic, but am open to see what the creatives come up with.
No Files Added