Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
1.) Iconic / Memorable / Unique
3.) Perfect mix of playfulness and sophistication
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
Image + text or text only
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
For the logo we're going for something unique, iconic, and memorable. We're interested in seeing something that has the perfect mix of playfulness and sophistication. We're looking for designs where the key letter in the company name (either a single "R","RE:", "R:L") are creatively shown in the logo, followed by a very clean font. We will need a CLEAN and UNIQUE font as well! Some logos we like are the Beats by Dre logo, the Virgin Records Logo, the Atlantic Records Logo, the Ambush Design Logo and the Warner Music Group logo
No Files Added