Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Who are you?
This will be the blog title / landing page of a site of a large automotive group. We want the Reed Factor to be the factor that persuades people to choose this dealer group over others. The Reed Factor will represent an authoritative site. A site with all the answers of owning and operating an automobile. Reed is the name of the owner and is well recognized in the market place.
What do you need?
Logo design that can be used on a blog site and or a landing page.
Logo should show demonstrate when one see's it that they have come to the right place. A place I can get all the automotive information I could ever want.
Who Is Your Audience?
Car buyers that don't have a pre-determined dealership they like to do business.
We Like These Examples
/Users/rwheeler/Desktop/Social Motive Logo.jpg
We Absolutely Must Have
Ford Blue in the logo
No Files Added