Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
Redemption (Eat - Drink - Dance - Mingle)
What is your industry?
Food and Beverage
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
1. We are a Bar/Lounge, that will be initially focused on nightclub/dancing part of the business and eventually would like to build it where it can be a lounge/grill atmosphere, open more than just on the weekend.
- Redemption, does not communicate what we are verbally, thus the (Eat - Drink - Dance - Mingle) underneath the name/logo
- "Eat" will need to be faded out, because the kitchen will not be open for 9 months or so. Or it can be completely eliminated at the beginning.
- There is the option of using variations of the logo, depending where it's marketed and have "NightClub" underneath Redemption and forgo eat-drink-dance-mingle.
2. Colors/Shapes/Flow - The decor on the interior will be female friendly with chandeliers, simple color scheme of Gray's and Red's, natural wood, and stainless steel (which should be incorporated a little into the logo), and a combination of natural wood furnishing, and stainless steel/chrome accent pieces. (Attached are pics of the furniture/decor pieces). Seeing that females make a nightclub/lounge popular, the logo needs to be warm and inviting to the female's. Some may perceive the name Redemption as a little harsh/underground within this industry, which we do not want to portray.
3. The logo has to come off as hip and the "NEW' in thing when people see it. We will be catering to your mainstream electronic/top 40 dance crowd on Saturdays, while eventually launching a more country themed night on Fridays. We will have a diverse clientele, is what we are trying to say.
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
We are open to ideas. Seeing that the name itself does not communicate what we are, a combination of text and image may not be a bad idea.
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
See attached pics for color scheme of interior and furnishings each file labeled accordingly. Some photos are of rough interior when we were just staging the furniture.
No Files Added