Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
About Your Company
Pleasant Plains Junior Athletic Association is a non profit youth sports orginization
Screen / Digital
Preferred Logo Style
Image + Text
Colors to Explore
Pleasant Plains Junior Athletic Association PPJAA
Top 3 Things
Kids sports, Growth, Fun
We are starting over as an association and want to grow. The high school mascot is the Cardinal. Pleasant Plains IL is a proud baseball community with recent HS basketball, volleyball and football success. The PPJAA wants to lay the ground work for future HS teams by teaching the local children early and keeping them in the area. Small Cardinals becoming winning athletes as big Cardinals in the Jr High and Senior High school programs.
No Files Added