Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
1. Product use (What our product does)
2. Recycling / Waste reduction Tool (how it save you money)
3. Coil spring design with flame (what it looks like)
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
Magic Bullet Logo, Burger King, we like these logos because they incorporate the product into the logo but still look professional.
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
We want something creative that shows our product off. Specifically we like the coil design of our product and if possible we would like that incorporated into the logo while retaining a professional, simple and Elegant feel. Pictures of our product are uploaded and avaiable so please take a look. The product is a coil, which you ignite, and it uses left over candle wax to recreate a candle in a bowl. The pictures should clear its use up. Feel free to contact us about questions and we will stay as active as possible and make comments on all logos to help you guys out. Our product line is very large and we would like to find an artist to work with in the near future on several more designs.
No Files Added