Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
We are a cultural and architectural preservation organization in existence for more than 50 years. We are:
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
We would like a combination image (the transom attached - maybe a simplified version of the transom) and text (Preservation Louisiana)
I attached a shot of some hand drawn logos. The two in the middle were most popular with our committee, and the top left.
No Files Added