Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
Real Estate Rescue
What is your industry?
Entertainment and Sports
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
1. Real Estate.
2. This is a makeover TV show, where an expert will arrive and revamp property listings by taking a realtor to task, so suggesting an improvement from bad to good - from shabby to chic - in the logo would be great.
3. This show is about applying up-market realtor strategies to ordinary or slightly run down properties, so the logo should convey expertise, detail and high quality if possible.
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
The show title must be present even if there is an image attached.
This is a reality TV show, so if there are images, they need to be simple, easily recognizable and support the title text.
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
I understand when looking at logos for shows like "Million Dollar Listing" or "Risky Listing" that property and real estate is tricky to convey within the title text, so lots of shows just opt for no images at all and just an interesting combination of fonts. However, something like the "Kitchen Nightmares" logo is great as the text is supported by the kitchen knife and the cracked word underneath. Ideally, we end up with something like that, where the title is supported by some easily recognizable images that emphasize the premise of the show.
While the logo should convey quality and up-market sensibility in at least part of it, I am not looking for something too gender-sepcific. For example, "Bar Rescue's" logo is too macho for this show.
No Files Added